General conditions of use
Before using the Services proposed by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE, the User agrees to read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
By registering as a User, the User undertakes to respect these General Terms and Conditions.
By making continued use of the APP/PLATFORM, the User acknowledges that he/she is fully informed and accepts the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions and undertakes to respect them. If you do not accept the General Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to continue the subscription process and you will not be able to use the Services proposed in the APP/PLATFORM KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE.
These rules have been adopted in accordance with the legislation to guarantee the freedom of the Users as well as a quality Internet Service.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE: Service provider in charge of the management of the APP/PLATAFORM, offered by the company KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE, SL, Spanish limited company with Tax Identification Number B66755919 and address at 08301 Mataró (Barcelona), calle Sant Bonaventura, nº 34, 1º Derecha.
CGU: General Conditions of Use conformed by the present contract and that are applicable, without restriction or limitation, to all the Services proposed by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE.
User Account: Basic services (Profile, Email) that allow the User to have an identity in the virtual social network of the APP/PLATAFORM and interact with other Users, companies and/or employment portals registered in the APP/PLATAFORM.
Services: This refers to the set of services, paid or free, available to APP/PLATFORM Users, whose objective is to generate a report of the user's psychographic profile to provide and put them in contact with employers, who will connect through employment portals and publish their offers. Users will also be able to compare their profiles with the profiles required by the jobs described on our platform.
APP/PLATAFORM: Application with the name D’Anchiano.
The APP/PLATFORM is a place intended solely for users, created to provide the user with new ways to find the best job and better understand their psychographic profile through the information they provide us and the application of an algorithm. To this end, the user, once they have identified themselves with their personal data, will respond to a complete test, aimed at creating a report of their psychographic profile that will be used to access employers and other talent seekers.
The portal is also intended for companies that will be able to advertise and manage jobs and job portals or other intermediaries that directly or indirectly facilitate contact between potential employees and employers.
To register for the Services, Users must follow the registration process, which can be accessed from the APP/PLATFORM home screen.
After the registration of the Users, they will be able to access their User Account to publish in their profile the required information and, optionally, a profile photo, all as indicated in art. 2.3 of the CGU.
The language of this contract is English.
The contractual data, including the General Terms and Conditions, are filed by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE. Users will be able to consult the CGU on the Web, where only the current version of the CGU will be published.
Annex 1 explains in more detail how the APP/PLATFORM works for candidates / companies / intermediaries.
2.1. Requirements to be a User
To become an APP/PLATFORM User, it is necessary:
- To have at least the working and legal age to be employed or to use in virtue of the concrete legislation that is applicable to them.
- To have read and accepted the CGU.
- To complete the compulsory fields of the subscription form.
- Your contract has not been terminated (account deleted) more than twice.
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of the information provided and undertakes to keep them updated through his User Account.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE does not have the technical and/or legal means to verify the accuracy of the intended identity of Users and is not responsible for the accuracy or inaccuracy of such information.
However, if there are doubts about the accuracy of the information provided by the User (and in particular about his age), or if third parties or other Users communicate information that leads to believe that there is usurpation of identity or falsehood in the information provided by a User about his identity, KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE may:
- suspend access to the User's Account in order to carry out the appropriate verifications,
- ask the concerned User for a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent official accreditation currently valid.
In the event that the User does not send this document within 8 days, or in the event that it is established that an usurpation of identity has existed or that false information has been supplied that could cause damage to third parties, the User shall be deemed to have infringed the General Terms and Conditions and his contract may be terminated as of right in accordance with article 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
2.2. Subscription form/Mandatory information
To register for the Services, and in particular to complete the subscription form, is compulsory to register for the Services and to sign a contract with KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE.
The following information must be communicated by the User:
- name and surname,
- email address,
- people in charge,
- date of birth,
- level of studies,
- current company,
- number of employees of the company,
- current position,
- professional level
- job function,
- province or state,
- zip code.
COMPANIES and ASSOCIATES
- name of the company,
- Tax identification number (or equivalent),
- email address,
- number of employees,
- zip code,
- name and surname of the contact person.
- job dependents,
- professional level,
- educational level,
- zip code.
2.3. Optional information
The User can communicate through the website to other Users or publicly a photograph of the profile, as well as any personal information that the User wishes to disseminate publicly, without the following information being disclosed:
- personal contact data of third parties (phone number, email address, bank details, etc.),
- purposes of a discriminatory, injurious, violent nature or that suppose or incite the commission of a crime.
When the user wants to share hypertext links or equivalent to other websites or third-party content, they must ensure, under their full responsibility, that they are not violating Intellectual Property rights.
The APP/PLATFORM makes available to users a system through which they can find out which user or company has viewed and/or compared their psychographic profile. Therefore, the usability of the Web will be information that can be shared with other users.
2.4. User Account
As long as the User fulfills the necessary requirements to register, he or she will be assigned, free of charge and on a personal basis, a file of his or her profile defined as a User Account.
The User accesses the Services of his/her User Account using the e-mail address and password chosen by the User, which are strictly personal and confidential.
The User is solely responsible for the use of these identification elements by third parties as well as for the actions or statements made through his User Account, and exempts KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE from any liability in this regard.
The equipment (hardware, software, etc.) and communication costs necessary to access the Services are borne exclusively by the User.
2.5 Cancellation of the User Account
The user may, at any time, delete their account and the data associated with it. In these cases KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE undertakes not to use such information beyond the obligations of blocking that interposes the Data Protection Legislation and the LSSICE (Spanish Information Society Services Act).
Below you will find information about the different options available to experience D’Anchiano.
3.1. Service Options
On our website (https://danchiano.com/landing/pricing-company) you will find a description of our Service options. Certain options are offered free of charge. The D’Anchiano Service that does not require payment is currently called "Free". Other options require payment before you can access them. We may also offer special promotional plans, subscriptions, or services. We reserve the right to change, terminate or otherwise modify the offer of our subscription plans, as well as our promotional offers, at any time, in accordance with these Terms and in accordance with any terms applicable to such plans and offers.
3.2. Trial Periods
From time to time, we may offer, or others may offer on our behalf, proof of Paid Subscriptions for a specified time without payment or on a reduced fee basis (a "Trial Period"). D’Anchiano may determine your suitability for a Trial Period and may withdraw or modify such Trial Period at any time, without notice and without liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For some Trial Periods, we will ask you to provide your payment details to start that Trial Period. By providing such data, you agree that we may automatically charge you for the Paid Subscription on the first day after the end of the Trial Period, on a monthly basis or at any other interval of which we inform you in advance. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE CHARGED THIS FEE, YOU MUST CANCEL THE RELEVANT PAID SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE END OF THE TRIAL PERIOD.
3.3. Payments, cancellations and cooling-off period (right of withdrawal)
D’Anchiano may change the price of Paid Subscriptions at any time, including periodic subscription fees or those of the Codes, and will inform you of any changes it makes to prices in advance and, if applicable, of how to accept such changes. Price changes will apply at the commencement of the next subscription period after the date on which the price change was made. To the extent permitted by applicable law, your continued use of the D’Anchiano Service after the price change takes effect will constitute acceptance of the new price. If you do not agree to the price change, you have the right to reject the change by cancelling the Paid Subscription before the price change becomes applicable.
By subscribing to a Paid Subscription we reserve the right to offer you the possibility of dissent to receive a refund of the total amount paid within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which you subscribed to the service in question (the "Reflection Period"), in accordance with the following provisions:
- If you subscribe to a Trial Period, you agree that the Reflection Period for such Paid Subscription, in relation to which you receive the trial, ends after the end of that Trial Period (which in no case shall be less than 14 calendar days). If you do not cancel the Payment Subscription before the end of the Trial Period, you forfeit the right to cancel and authorize D’Anchiano to charge you the agreed price, at the agreed periodicity, until you proceed to cancel the Payment Subscription.
- If you acquire a Payment Subscription without a Trial Period, you authorise D’Anchiano to charge you automatically, with the agreed periodicity, until you proceed with the cancellation. You agree that the Period of Reflection will be available within fourteen (14) calendar days of your purchase but that it is lost once you have used the D’Anchiano Service during that period.
Renewal, Cancellation and Plan Change
Your Paid Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription before the end of that period. The cancellation will take effect from the day following the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be moved to the Free Service category. If you have purchased your Paid Subscription through D’Anchiano and cancel your payment or Paid Subscription and/or terminate any of the Contracts before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription amounts already paid. If you wish to receive a full refund of all amounts paid to D’Anchiano before the end of the Period of Reflection, you should contact D’Anchiano at email@example.com When we refund, we will use the same means you used for payment.
You may change your plan at any time. In this case, depending on the change you make, we will inform you of the new conditions at the time of the change.
This contract has an indefinite duration and may be terminated by Users at any time, without notice and without the need to justify their decision.
In accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Customers and other complementary laws, KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE informs Users that they will be able to exercise their right of withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the service.
5.1. Obligations of Users
By registering for the Services, Users agree to:
- Make truthful statements and conform to reality.
- To comply with the regulations in force and not to infringe public order.
- To respect the rights of intellectual or industrial property.
- Not to upload photos of third parties in the APP/PLATFORM.
- Not to commit crimes of defamation or insults, not to make statements that imply racial discrimination or of any other type, or apology of war crimes or against humanity.
- To act in accordance with morals and good customs and in particular not to disseminate content of a pornographic or exhibitionist nature.
- Not to transmit to third parties or to other Users the passwords and other confidential codes that allow access to the Services of the User Account.
- Not to use any computer program, application, interface or the help of third parties to interfere in the communication with other APP/PLATFORM Users (the credibility of APP/PLATFORM is based on the veracity of the communications).
- Respect the confidentiality of communications and the private life of other Users.
- Not to transmit or disseminate the content of communications and messages that have been sent through the Services made available to them.
- Not to act against the will of other Users.
- To be respectful and correct towards other Users.
- Not to harm the Services or the APP/PLATFORM.
- Not to divert Users to other sites (in particular by using hypertexts) or to competing sites. The diversion of customers to another site may be subject to prosecution and compensation.
5.2 Users’ Responsibilities
The Users are solely responsible for the use of the data they consult, request or communicate in the APP/PLATFORM.
The Users agree to keep harmless and, in their In this case, compensate KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE due to any sanction, fine, compensation, damage or harm derived from any claim of the type or nature that may arise, directly or indirectly, from the breach of the legal and/or contractual obligations derived from the GCU attributable to the User.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE does not control the external sites and sources (web pages, forum, etc.) to which the hypertext links positioned online by the Users in the APP/PLATAFORM derive and is not responsible for its content In this regard, Users are invited to interrupt the query and notify KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE if it is discovered that a hypertext link directs you to a Site or an external source whose title or content violates the laws.
The KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE not manifest the breach by the Users of the GCU can not be interpreted as a waiver on their part to manifest such breach in the future.
In any case, the user knows that the ultimate goal of the portal is to allow employees and employers to view comparisons of psychographic profiles and jobs.
The user will be solely responsible for complying with the requirements for which an offer is opened, and in any case must credit them directly in front of the company that performs the selection process, completely outside the platform.
In short, the candidate is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsehood of the data provided and the damages it may cause to user companies or third parties due to the use of the services offered.
6.1. Obligations of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE is committed to offering Users an online service in accordance with the laws.
6.2. KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE's responsibility
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE is not responsible for cases of fraud, identity theft or other criminal infractions nor attacks on the image or privacy against third parties committed by the parties. Users through the APP/PLATFORM and the Services provided.
In general, KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE is not responsible for the information given by users, nor for its truthfulness, authenticity or accuracy, given directly or through other means of subscription, such as LINKEDIN.
Nor will it be responsible for data or information given by employers or the accuracy of the conditions published by them in relation to jobs that may be published.
In the event that the user connects via LINKEDIN or another similar platform, KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE recommends that the user reads the privacy conditions of this social network, not being responsible in any case for the data provided by it.
In general, it is the user who guarantees that all personal and business information provided is accurate and up to date in a way that responds truthfully to the current situation of the user is a potential employee, a company or a portal. It is the responsibility of the user to maintain, at all times, their data updated, the user being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided in the APP/PLATAFORM and the damages that may cause to the platform or third parties by using the services offered by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE may keep any type of content related to possible legal infractions, especially to communicate it to the competent authorities. Likewise, it will keep the data of the users that are discharged in compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data or any applicable regulations.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE is not responsible for the «real» relationships that arise between the Users or with third parties that arrive through the APP/PLATFORM.
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE does not guarantee that the Services work in case of interruption of the user's Internet access or in case of non-functioning or bad conditions of access originated by the Internet network jam as well as for any other reason of force majeure, not attributable to KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE or its partners.
7.1. Rights of the APP/PLATFORM
The logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and texts that appear in the APP/PLATFORM as well as all those elements necessary for the operation of the APP/PLATAFORM-architecture, design, code pages, CSS pages, algorithms and any other element-, can not be reproduced, used or represented, in any medium and by any technical means without the express authorization of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE, otherwise the appropriate legal actions will be instituted .
The rights of use granted by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE to Users are strictly limited to their private and personal use in the framework of the subscribed contract and throughout its duration. Any other use by Users is strictly prohibited without the authorization of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE.
Users are strictly prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, downloading, disseminating, transmitting, exploiting for commercial purposes and/or distributing in any way the Services, the pages of the APP/PLATFORM or the computer codes of the elements comprising the Services and the APP/PLATFORM. The Employment Portals are authorised to exploit the contents of the APP/PLATAFORM on their portal in accordance with the law.
7.2. Rights granted by Users
The Users are the holders of the intellectual property rights of the contents and information published in the APP/PLATFORM and grant KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE, within the framework of the Services, a non-exclusive exploitation licence of said rights over the contents and information of a public nature.
This exploitation license includes, without prejudice to the provisions of Art. 8.1 of the General Terms and Conditions, the right of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE to reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, digitize and use for the purposes of the Service, the contents and public information relating to Users (images, videos, description, search criteria, etc.), in all or part of the Services of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE (in the APP/PLATFORM, by mail, etc.), in the mailings of KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE and more generally, in any electronic communication medium used (mails, SMS, MMS, WAP, Internet) within the framework of the Services. In particular, the user knows and authorizes KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE to reach agreements with third party platforms that will connect to the data of our APP/PLATFORM.
By registering with the APP/PLATFORM, Users expressly authorise KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE to publish their photo in their profile and to have their photo, pseudonym, geographical location and age published both in the APP/PLATFORM (also visible to non-users) and in any video and/or document in which KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE promotes the APP/PLATFORM and its Users.
Users expressly authorise KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE to modify the aforementioned public contents in such a way as to respect the graphic charter of the KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE Services or the other communication supports indicated and/or to make them compatible with their technical characteristics or with the respective support formats.
These rights are granted by the Users all over the world and during the whole duration of the contract between the User and KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE. Users are prohibited from copying, reproducing or using for personal and private purposes the contents related to other Users for purposes other than those of the Services.
8.1. Full resolution of the contract decided by KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE for breach of the GCU
In case of serious infringement, ie dissemination of content contrary to public order or morality, KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE may resolve the contract in full right, without notice.
In the event of termination of the contract, the User can not claim compensation or any refund, without prejudice to the compensation for damages that KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE could claim.
8.2 Termination of the contract decided by the User
Any User may terminate the contract with KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE at any time and without reason by requesting cancellation of his/her account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as stated in section 2.5 of the GCU. The termination of the contract will be effective within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment that KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE has the data confirming the authenticity of the applicant's data. The User may not claim any compensation or refund.
Regardless of the above procedure, the APP/PLATAFORM will provide the user with an option to delete their account directly.
Article 9: Modification of the general conditions of use
KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, these Terms and Conditions to adapt them to new legislation or case law as well as to changes or practices in the economy or sector, taking into account at all times the legitimate interests of the Users, the User must periodically consult these conditions, terms and policies in order to check or ensure the existence of changes or modifications to them, taking as a reference the date of the last update. All this without prejudice to the non-affection of changes to contracts already signed. It should be noted that certain products offered to the Users may contain their own particular conditions of contract which, if applicable, replace, modify and/or complement the Terms and Conditions, in which case it is also necessary to read and accept them beforehand.
Article 10: Applicable law
Pursuant to Article 23 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, contracts concluded by electronic means such as the present one shall be fully effective and shall be governed by the legal system, provided that consent and other requirements for their validity are met. These terms and conditions are available to all KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE customers free of charge. Access to the contracting process is completely free of charge, with no additional associated costs, other than those incurred by the Customer through an Internet connection. Each and every one of the products offered is duly described in the product sheet that will always be available to customers, not understood to include those issues that have not been expressly indicated in the same.
It is considered that the contracting is perfected as soon as the User presses the "Accept" button, understanding that the monitoring of all the phases of the electronic contracting procedure and the inclusion of all the data requested imply, together with the express final acceptance of the present conditions, a clear and direct manifestation of the will of the final Client to accept the present general conditions of the contracting. KNOWLEDGE TO DECIDE, as a service provider of the Information Society, will store in a durable medium the electronic document in which this contract is formalised.
Article 11: Competent Jurisdiction
Any controversy regarding the GCU will be substantiated before the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Article 12: Partial nullity
If any clause of the GCC is declared null and void by application of any law or regulation or by any competent authority, the aforementioned provision or clause shall be deemed not to have been put into effect, and the contract shall continue to be fully in force between the parties with respect to the other clauses, and shall be interpreted in accordance with the contractual will expressed by the parties in this document.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OPERATION FOR CANDIDATES
- The candidate registers by completing an essential data form that contains part of the fields listed in section 2.2 of this document.
- The candidate takes a test of his psychographic profile, consisting of three questionnaires of 36 phrase triads. The candidate must order the sentences according to her preferences.
- Once the test is finished, the candidate fills in a complementary data form that contains another part of the fields listed in section 2.2 of this document.
- After completing the complementary data form, the candidate will be able to see a summary report and a detailed one, with the description of her psychographic profile.
- The candidate may add, in his private area, the profiles of the public positions described in our platform that he considers appropriate, with the psychographic indicators required in them.
- You will also be able to compare your profile with the profile required in each of those positions.
- The psychographic profiles of the positions that the candidate can access have been entered on our platform by companies or other organizations, and may or may not be related to a job offer.
- The candidate will also be able to see the public psychographic profiles of other candidates on our platform.
- The candidate will be able to manage and modify the visibility and comparison of their psychographic profile from their private area on our platform.
- The candidate will be able to know who has seen and who has compared her psychographic profile.
- The candidate will be able to invite other candidates to register with D'Anchiano and will be able to receive notifications when their guests have completed the psychographic profile test.
- The candidate will be able to receive notifications when relevant levels of coincidence occur between their psychographic profile and the one required in any of the job profiles entered on our platform.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OPERATION FOR COMPANIES
- The company registers by completing a data form that contains the fields listed in section 2.2 of this document.
- Once registered, the company may describe in its private area the psychographic profiles required for each of the positions it deems appropriate.
- For a job description, the company must complete a data form that contains the fields listed in section 2.2 of this document.
- Once the job data questionnaire has been completed, for each of the three areas that make up the psychographic profile, the company must determine, from the list that will be provided, between three and six relevant indicators for that job. You must also determine between three and six indicators that are not relevant to it.
- Once the description of the relevant and non-relevant indicators of the position has been completed, the company will be able to see a summary report and a detailed one with the description of the psychographic profile of that position.
- The company may add, for each of its positions, the public profiles of the candidates it deems appropriate, with the indicators expressed by each of them.
- You will also be able to compare the psychographic profile required by each of your positions with the profile manifested by each of the added candidates.
- The psychographic profiles of the candidates that the company can access have been defined on our platform for each of the candidates.
- The company will also be able to see the public psychographic profiles of the positions defined by other companies on our platform.
- The company will be able to manage and modify the visibility and comparison of the psychographic profile of each of its positions from its private area of our platform.
- The company will be able to know who has seen and who has compared the psychographic profile of each of its positions.
- The company may invite its candidates to register with D'Anchiano and may receive notifications when their guests have completed the psychographic profile test.
- The company may receive notifications when there are relevant levels of coincidence between the psychographic profile required in any of its positions and that defined by any of the candidates on our platform.
DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTIONING FOR ASSOCIATES (Employment portals, training portals, universities, consultancies, recruiters, ETTs ...)
- The associate is registered, completing a data form that contains the fields listed in section 2.2 of this document.
- Once the registration is made, the associate can download different API's from our platform to insert them in its website. Through them, tehir applicants and/or companies can operate on our website from the partner's website.
- With each one of the different partners, the details of the issues related to access, assignment, treatment and ownership of the information that is shared will be negotiated.